Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Laura Rodriguez Costas

Hello!!
I'm Laura Rodriguez Costas.
The English Camp is very fun.
My monitors are very young.
There is one teacher (women) and there are four teachers (men). There are 3 teams we stady with: CALIFORNIA, COLORADO,WISCONSIN.
Mine is CALIFORNIA.
The teacher of my team is PETER (He is very funny!)
I've got many new friends. Many girls and many boys.
The camp has got a swimming pool, shop, many bedrooms and one greenhouse. There are many animals. One of then is Gordon. (the pet of the camp) Gordon is a dog.
At night we play with a Wii and watch movies in the community room.
I'm very good.
Don't worry about me.
I'm study a lot and I'm very happy.
BYE BYE
Kisses a lot.


LAURA

1 comment:

  1. We are glad very much. He(she) enjoys this experience. And amuse yourself with these new friends and friends. We love you very much. A kiss and we speak on Sunday. Papa, Mama, Santi and Claudia..

    ReplyDelete