Wednesday, July 15, 2009

lidia fernandez

hello. I´m Lidia. I´m twelve years old.
The camp is very funny. We do kookins, crafts blogs...
The house is very beautiful. But I want to my house, my family...
The swimmingpoolis little, but is very funny.
In my room also there is Iria, Andrea, Lara, María, Naia, Marta and Anabel.
I have a lot of friends: Sara, Nerea, La happy, Andrea, Lucía, Desi, Olalla, Carla, María, Sonia, Tania, Emilio, Silvia, Laura... and friends my bedroom.
In the camp yesterday we went walking and saw the river, is very beautiful.
I met many people. I learn a lot of english.
I miss you:
Lidia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lidia! I´m Emilio´s mom. I would like he write us a little! Can you tell him, please?
    Thank you very much, and I feel very good to see all of you enjoy this camp.

    Bye, bye,

    Adelaida

    ReplyDelete